Friday, January 30, 2009

I MISS YOU ALL <3

Hi everyone! I am at the Peace Corps office in Nicaragua. I have a lot to telll you but not a lot of time right now. We have quite a few charlas (meetings) today. I just got my typhoid vaccination. How exciting. Ha.
Thanks mom and dad for setting this up for me :)
I will write more tomorrow. But just know that I am doing very well - and loving every second of this exciting time in my life. I hope all is well.
You are all with me in my heart. You all are a part of everything I do..everything I touch. Love you all so much.
LIZ - I cannot wait to see your dresssss. Send me an e-mail. I am sure you are going to be the most gorgeous bride ever.
JILLIAN - How is white house/homelessness.
Okay love you!

3 comments:

  1. This is going to work great! I am already looking forward to your next entry. Love ya Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda!! It is so great to hear that you are loving it there! We all miss you sooo much (I'm actually on Kimmy's computer right now!) and I can't wait to hear more about your adventures!!
    **Hugs and Kisses**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, so glad you are settled in and happy. We are so sorry that John missed your call today - damn bar noise waiting for the Super Bowl.
    We love you and hope this is the adventure of your life!

    ReplyDelete