Wednesday, August 26, 2009

still truckin!

So. I just wanted to apologize and let everyone know I am alive and well here in Nicaragua still. The next blog is in the makings... and it will be a doozy. Since my last blog my parents visited, my good friend John from college visited, I went to Costa Rica with the girls, moved to a new house, got a boyfriend and joined a soccer league. phew. I will obviouslly elaborate on all of these in the blog. But there is a snapshot.
I miss you all like crazy and look forward to hearing how you are doing.
With all the love I possess,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. To my hero: I love how you just put it all out there in your mini-blog. Love, me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, Thank Goodness you made your presence known.
    checked everyday to see if you posted. Your Mom lets me know what your up to, like leisurely bus rides.At any rate take care.Love and miss you. Aunt Raine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your next blog. Love you and miss you. Your Dad keeps me up to date.
    Love, Mom-mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so where's the update? Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete